Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When is it too many?

So I was going through some pictures on Facebook of ex boyfriends, lovers, e.t.c and I could not help but wonder, do girls really count the amount of people they have slept with?
At what stage do we know that we have had too many sexual partners?
I personally have not picked up the pen to count how many people I have slept with but when asked, I say "I have had quite a few" but I never give the specific number (due to the fact that I do not count them).
So please, I am asking, how many sexual partners over the course of your life is too much?

4 comments:

  1. Is there any number that is too much? Depends on who is asking, and who is telling. Unless you slept with all of them at the same time or were forced to, I would say none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, these were different guys at different times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I dont think anyone can say how much is too much for anyone else but themselves. I dont even think we have the right to. Whatever a woman or a man had done (past-tense) is their own business. If he/she is committed to someone and keeps cheating and promising not to do it again - only then is the number of times worth any merit (and even then- it should be between man and wife (*cough* Tiger)). lol.
    If you want to count- do it for yourself (I know women who count), If you dont want to count- do that for yourself too. As long as you are happy with where you are in life- thats what matters.

    At the end of the day, when the tally is counted- what does it really matter if its 5, 25, 250, or 2500. lol
    "Too much" is in the eye of the beholder (that includes the individual and whoever that person chooses to share a life with).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thank you very much for you insight!!

    ReplyDelete