Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Out of My Head!!!

I can see that you are no good.
Yet I keep thinking of you.
There always seems to be drama going on concerning you,
You can get girls with just the snap of your fingers

You are bad news.
But not ready for a commitment,
I'm looking for something more
Which you cannot provide for me

We talk often and have a good time,
Then who is this chick that comes up and say you guys are dating?
You tell me she's more than a friend and no more,
I have a feeling that there is something going on

I am not a prude, but I would never again be with someone who belongs to somebody else.
So why the fuck do I keep thinking about you??

3 comments:

  1. It's not easy but you may have to do it for your own peace of mind. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mehn this aint easy. I need more distractions. lol. Thanks tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....u just have to let go..i know this sounds cliche but you would be surprised at how quick you would move on if u let urself..Thanks for stopping by at mine.

    ReplyDelete